EVENT AND BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Events: Events are offered on a term basis as per the booking form completed.
- Dates: The dates of each event are fixed and unfortunately we cannot accommodate children arriving or leaving on different days unless the dates of their participation is arranged at the time of the booking.
- Fees: Fees include accommodation, meals (3 meals and 2 snacks per day), tuition, and counsellor supervision, unless otherwise indicated on the booking form. Fees always exclude transportation, medical expenses, insurance and pocket money. All rates include VAT (if applicable) at the standard rate and are subject to change. Payment of your deposit is regarded as your acceptance of the booking conditions, and is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by JumpHouse Camp (Pty) Ltd, and there will be no refunds for cancellations made less than one month from the start date of an event. Once the event has commenced all money paid shall constitute funds agreed and applied to event costs and there will be no refunds for children arriving late or leaving early. A charge of R200 per hour will be charged for children not collected on time at the conclusion of the camp.
- Discounts: Discounts are given to past holiday campers and additional siblings from the same family coming at the same time. Furthermore, we offer discount vouchers for referrals and advanced paperwork and payment. Please contact us for more details.
- Transport: Please drop your child at camp between 1 & 2 pm on the date of the start of camp and collect between 12 and 1 pm on the last day of the camp unless otherwise indicated on the booking form or you are notified otherwise. JumpHouse Camp (Pty) Ltd neither provides nor facilitates the transport of your child under any circumstances.
- Access to Technology: Your child is welcome to bring along their cell phone ONLY to JumpHouse, but please note that they will only be allocated half an hour each day to contact anyone outside of the camp event. In the case of an emergency please contact JumpHouse staff on the numbers listed on the website.
- Reservations and Enrolment: JumpHouse Camp (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to cancel an event if there is insufficient demand. Booking changes made in writing and received no less than one month prior to the start of an event will be considered. Bookings cannot be made until the following forms have been fully completed and signed: the EVENT BOOKING FORM, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, and INDEMNITY & WAIVER OF LIABILITY. When completing the EVENT BOOKING FORM, please pay PARTICULAR attention to all medication requirements, allergies, and dietary restrictions your child may have. Bookings will not be made until a deposit as stipulated on the event booking form is paid and confirmed as received in the bank account of JumpHouse Camp (Pty) Ltd. Children are not considered enrolled until full payment is received; failure to pay the balance of the payment by no later than 7 days before the event starts will result in the booking being cancelled and the deposit forfeited. Upon confirmation of booking you will receive a full invoice with all confirmed payment details; this needs to be presented by your child on the day of the start of the even.
- Packing List: Please ensure that you follow and complete the packing list, and sign and send this with your child on the day of their enrolment.
- Waiver of Liability and Permission: In consideration for my child named above being able to participate in the JumpHouse Adventure Camp: Holiday Camp (hereinafter referred to as “THE EVENT”):
- I state that I have familiarised myself with all the conditions which exist at the JumpHouse Adventure Camp site (hereinafter referred to as “JUMPHOUSE”), as well as the curriculum which will be followed and in which my child will participate;
- I acknowledge that the representatives of JumpHouse Adventure Camp (hereinafter referred to as “THE STAFF”) that will facilitate my child’s participation in said curriculum will provide all necessary instruction to my child to guide their safety at all times;
- I am aware that situations may arise in connection with my child’s participation in said curriculum during THE EVENT which may place my child at risk;
- I have instructed my child to heed/obey all instructions issued to them by THE STAFF, I have also instructed my child not to engage in any activity at JUMPHOUSE unless authorized to do so by THE STAFF during THE EVENT, and I acknowledge that their failure to do so will immediately result in my being requested to fetch my child from JUMPHOUSE thereby terminating their stay at JUMPHOUSE with no refund of fees paid for their participation in THE EVENT;
- I further state that I hereby assume the risk for any injuries that my child may sustain in connection with their participating in THE EVENT;
- I, further state that I merely assume the risks for any injuries that my child may sustain in connection with my child’s participation in THE Event, and hereby fully release and forever discharge JumpHouse Camp (Pty) Ltd, their respective directors, shareholders, agents, employees, successors, assigns and affiliated organizations, from any claims, damages, actions, suits, or judgments resulting from their negligence or other causes that may result from any injury or death that my child may sustain while participating in THE EVENT;
- I, assign to JumpHouse Camp (Pty) Ltd, and sponsors the exclusive commercial use of all photographs and photographic reproductions, television broadcast and motion pictures taken of my child during THE EVENT so long as said content of photographs and photographic reproductions, television broadcast and motion pictures does not violate any laws of the Republic of South Africa;
By accepting these terms and conditions I acknowledge that I have carefully read them and fully understand the contents, I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and JumpHouse Camp (Pty) Ltd and – where applicable – their respective directors, shareholders, agents, employees, successors, assigns and affiliated organizations, I sign this agreement of my own free will, and I accept the above terms and conditions.